Dr. Jim Armer BS, DVM, CVA(IVAS), CVC(AVCA)
I was born in Globe, Arizona and raised in the White Mountains of eastern central Arizona. After graduating from the University of Arizona I received my Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Colorado State University in 1969. I practiced mixed large animal, small animal and emergency/critical care medicine and surgery in the Greater Phoenix Area for 13 years. In 1980 I moved to the Verde Valley where I continued to practice small animal medicine and surgery for the next 10 years while also continuing emergency critical care in Phoenix and starting my holistic career. In 1990 I started All Pets Acupuncture & Holistic Health Clinic, veterinary relief practice and continued emergency critical care practice in Phoenix.
In my spare time I love to garden, hike, cross country ski, cater to my too numerous pets and study holistic medicine. I also support my wife’s passion for animal hospice.
- B.S. Animal Science University of Arizona 1965
- DVM Colorado State University 1969
- International Veterinary Acupuncture Society Certified 1991
- American Veterinary Chiropractic Association Certified in 1995
- Arizona Veterinary Medical Association
- American Veterinary Medial Association
- American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
- American Academy of Veterinary Acupuncture
- International Veterinary Acupuncture Society
- Veterinary Medical Botanical Association
- Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society